Monday, April 23, 2018

An Old Hero

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

I was just delighted to spend time this weekend with an old friend, and a "Hero" at that.! I bought this Hero Arts "Large Bloom" stamp in 2011 and it has been a loyal friend ever since. It's great with so many different techniques and the image is timeless. Others must think so, too, because it still shows up on the Hero store website.

I used the emboss resist technique with Distress Inks to make this to use as a Mother's Day for my elderly Aunt, so I wanted a very traditional look. The pear embossing powder adds a nice glow. I added some classic embellishments from my stash.

I'm sharing this card today on "A Blog Named Hero's" current challenge - Put a Flower On It. You are welcome to play along until May 10th.

Thanks for the visit. Have a glorious week,

SaveSave

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...