Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Longing for You!

Howdy, Bloggin' Buddies!
It's that time of year - love is in the air! I am a huge fan of hearts (but only one fella has mine!), so I use them throughout the year. Needless to say, I have a hefty stash.

One of my best pals is nuts about giraffes, so when I saw this adorable Impression Obsession stamp set, I knew it had to be mine. I've used this company's products for decades and I've always thought that their artists are terrific!

I colored this guy (aren't the eyes wonderful?) with Copic markers and added a small heart that I die-cut from some fun foam and some sequins from my stash. The sentiment is cut from a Tim Holtz/ Sizzix label die.

I'll be submitting this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog, "It must be love". Check it out and play along!

Thanks for the visit and wishing you lots of love,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...