Thursday, February 22, 2018

Dogwood

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

My Aunt loves Dogwoods and it will soon be her 97th birthday, so I made her a card using the Impression Obsession's Dogwood Cling stamp (Aislinn Adams, F12003) and my Gansai Tambi watercolors. I heat-embossed the image using Memento Luxe ink. I don't think this process did this lovely image justice, so the next time I think I'll try a different watercolor medium. I also got a bit carried away with my splatters! I have never been a fan of yellow - I hardly ever use it - but it is her favorite color, so.......Ah, well.

The sentiment is also from Impression Obsession (MC657 Wishes).

I will submit this to the Impression Obsession Blog current challenge "Birthday Wishes"). There is still time for you to play along!

Thanks for the visit and for being patient as I work through trials with watercoloring!






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...