Saturday, February 17, 2018

I'm Obsessed!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!
Yes, I am - with Impression Obsession products and (as you know) mermaids! I love some of the new products that have from Impression Obsession, especially some of the sentiments, and will use some on future projects. Today I decided to combine some of my favorites for an ocean-inspired birthday card to submit for the current challenge at  the IO Blog.

I'm not sure what the name of this type of card is (half gate-fold?) but I haven't made one in a long time and thought it would be perfect to highlight this delightful mermaid.

Impression Obsession products I used are the mermaid by Lindsay Ostrom D19179 which I colored with Copic Pens, Wishes stamp set MC657, and my all-time favorite shell die set, DIE 077-W. I added an embossing folder by Darice and an older heart punch from Stampin Up and lots of Wink of Stella for sparkle.

Isn't she swimingly adorable? Hope you are having a great weekend. Thanks for the visit,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...