Thursday, March 19, 2015

Stretch Your Dies - Day Two

Or, in this case, scream and cuss at your dies!

Yep, I'm back at the Online Card Class series. Those gals make it look so darn easy! I almost didn't post this, but I figured that classes are all about learning, and mistakes are sure a part of learning.

I have learned that it makes a HUGE difference which dies you select for this technique, which Kristina calls "Die Cuts Within A Larger Die".

My butterflies were just too delicate and the shapes too large. They just look strange cut off into a circle shape.

I wish I'd kept the butterflies at their full sizes, but that wasn't the technique, now was it? Ah, well. The technique is a good one, my execution just leaves much to be desired.

Thanks for the visit,





Products: Dies - Memory Box (Moonlight Butterfly, Kaleidoscope Butterfly), Spellbinders (Fanciful Flight), Paper Smooches (Hello Words); Paper - My Minds Eye (Follow Your Heart-Be Amazed)



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...