Friday, March 20, 2015

Stretch Your Dies - Day Three

Hello, my bloggin' buddies!

Inside of Card
Well, I can only say that Day Three of the Online Card Class "Stretch Your Dies" has gone better than Day Two. Today's card went together well and I actually like it. It is just a difficult one to photograph because it wants to pop open and it is difficult to capture the depth of the folded layers.

Jennifer's lesson was on making a foldout window card. It was so much fun. I used a digi stamp that I had from ages ago and some older Hero Arts sentiment stamps (CL155, Playful Animals and CL272 All Occasion Messages). I added a little frame around the cut window, just to finish it off a bit.
Closed Card
Opening the Card
















Thanks for the visit. Have a great weekend. I am going to an all-day card class in Sacramento taught by the amazing Julie Ebersole.......can hardly wait!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...