Sunday, March 22, 2015

Stretch Your Dies - Day 4

Hello, my bloggin' buddies!

First, I want to tell you what a glorious card-making day I had yesterday in Sacramento. Six hours of class with the amazing Julie Ebersole! Can't tell you how much I love that gal - with all her positive energy and inspiration. You can see some of the cards we made on her website. But we did even MORE! A total "you rock!" day.

The card I made for today's Online Card Class is by far my favorite so far. So many great ideas and I had fun trying some new ones. For this card I used Carissa Wiley's "enhance patterns" technique using tiny dies. Such fun! The little stars are cut with tiny dies and backed with glitter paper.

For this card I used "Home and Hearth" dies and "You Rock" dies by Julie Ebersole (in honor of the great class she taught us yesterday!) from Essentials by Ellen and some paper by Teresa Collins (Studio Gold).

I am entering this into Ellen Hutson's  Essentials by Ellen "Pin-Sights Challenge" which is happening at the Classroom.

This is the inspiration photo. Love it, don't you?!

Thanks for the visit and have a lovely Sunday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...