Friday, January 18, 2013

Bee Mine, Valentine!

Ah, this is such a grand time of year - so many hearts and flowers; so much love. I {heart} hearts! I have a huge box of heart goodies and I love to dig in.

This little card celebrates love with the cutest love bug, Paper Smooches "Giddy Bugs". I also used "Geo-Graphic" for the honeycomb. Two Cuttlebug embossing folders, Hero Arts Frame Cuts DI008, and googly eyes complete the supply list.

Normally using vellum scares me (adhering it is always a puzzle), but I had fun with it this time. Love it embossed like this!

This is going into the current Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Drafts Challenge challenge.

I am so excited to see some of the great new products Kim shared at CHA. Fun to come!

Have a glorious weekend - spread some love around! We have the promise of sunshine and huge ocean waves here in the SF Bay Area.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...