Monday, November 19, 2012

One more for TDay!

Since I was traveling most of October I am very late this year with making Thanksgiving cards. That means I am also late with Christmas cards. Ah, well....I am still going to relax and enjoy the holidays.

One last Thanksgiving card for someone very special. I have been playing with my new Sizzix Circle Flip-Its Die. Such fun, especially considering that I used to make this type of card with regular cutting and scoring. It is such a great interactive format!

As you may know, I am a huge fan of Lockhart Stamp Company stamps and this one is perfect for fall and coloring. I've taken several classes from Karen Lockhart and she is simply amazing! This sentiment is an old Stampin' Up favorite.

I'll be hooking this up for the Simon Says Stamp Thanksgiving/Thank You challenge. 

Yep, you caught a glimpse of my metallic purple nails for Thanksgiving - they go great with turkey and fixin's.

I'm unplugging for the rest of the week. Wishing all of my American friends a blessed holiday. Gary and I continue to send prayers to all of nasty Sandy's poor victims and wish them our very best.

Thanks for looking in here!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...