Monday, November 5, 2012

Kinda Grungy & Kinda Cute

We had some Bonus Days in the Holiday Card Class this weekend so I stayed busy while enjoying some unseasonably lovely weather here in Northern California. We are so climate-blessed!

I am normally not a grunge-type of crafter (sorry, Tim), but my best crafting buddy and I got together to make some "Grunge Flowers". I used one for a unique Christmas gift tag in non-traditional colors.

Making these flowers is a real learning experience - ya just got to get in and get inky! There are things that I will do differently next time, but I still like the results and plan to make more after the holidays.

The  second project uses a non-holiday stamp to create a holiday card. I love this set called "Spiffy Scooters" by Paper Smooches and had fun paper piecing it. The sentiment is Hero Arts CL40.

A fun weekend and a super-fun class. Thank for peeking in!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...