Monday, July 18, 2011

The Big Move!

This has been such a crazy day that I will be glad to say "goodnight"! Lots of craziness. I decided to post this before calling it a day in case tomorrow is even more crazy.

I made a set of "We've Moved" cards for our niece and her husband. Since they moved to New Hampshire, the "Live Free or Die" state, I decided on a patriotic theme. My crafting pal Antoinette lent me this cute Stampin' Up set which is so perfect. If you haven't seen it you can couple the truck up with lots of different goodies and people. Very cute.

I used some papers and brads from my stash. I am going to enter this into the "Some Odd Girl Presents a Theme Challenge" at Lily Pad Cards. The trick is to make a patriotic card with a twist. What do you think? Probably not my best work, but I made 20 of these! The bar is pretty high over at that webiste. The gals there are something else.

Thanks for looking! I will be back on Wednesday with another card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...