Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sparkle Bee



Sparkle Bee
Originally uploaded by mkmermaid (Maureen)
Thanks for buzzin' in! This card is one I made with what I believe is a fairly new product - Elizabeth Designs black Outline Stickers. I placed the outline sticker on a supper-sticky sheet of tape (Be Creative Tape Sheet) and then liberally applied super-fine white glitter, rubbing it on. Then I painted the image with glaze pens (just adding small drops of color) and an aqua painter (notice the lovely shading?).

This is super fun, and you get to wear glitter on your face for a couple of days! The stamp, which goes just perfectly with this image, is by Cornish Heritage Farms, paper by Heidi Swapp, and shapes by Nesties in my Cuttlebug. I finished it all off with Copics color, a vintage button, embroidery thread, a Prima flower, a rhinestone, and some sheer ribbon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...