Monday, August 16, 2010


Happy Monday! This is a diorama card featuring a cute mermaid (love those gals! Can you tell?) from Crafty Secret's "Mermaid Clear Art Stamps". I actually won this set earlier this year from Sandy, the gal who does it all there! What a treat - I have really enjoyed this adorable set. Check it out, they have really neat crafting supplies. I completed this card as part of a challenge at Splitcoaststampters where I just made my first ever post.

The front of the card features the Crafty Secrets sweet sentiment, a seahorse, rhinestones and some Cuttlebug fish. The inside of the card has three layers of ocean life, so it only took about two days to complete - ha! It kind of reminds me of my old ViewMaster! The images are colored with Copics and some are suspended on thread to add to the 3-D look. I added some Tahiti Beach (MuddPuddles.net) sand and layers of torn paper for the beach. Don't you want to jump right in?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...