Monday, August 2, 2010

It's August!



Vacation
Originally uploaded by mkmermaid (Maureen)
That means last call for....vacation! And, my birthday month (but I don't "celebrate" those anymore!). With this card I tried combining distress with bling. I used Distress Inks directly on this great Hero Arts stamp, sprayed it with water from a Mini-mister, and stamped it onto water color paper. I also distressed the edges. My stash had some perfect coordinating designer paper and I added some scrapping mesh (I have never used it - got it at a garage sale) for some additional texture and interest and brads in the corners. Finally, the big bling - love the color!

Hope you have some vacation plans, even they are in your own backyard. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...