Monday, May 24, 2021

Inspired by Michelle

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

I have followed a carmaker's blog http://icardeveryone.blogspot.com for a couple of years. I think this gal has such great command of design and color - I just adore almost every card she posts. I often comment on her blog and she has continually encouraged me to share what I make. Thanks, Michelle!

This is for the Waffle Flower Link party: May 2012 Week 3 challenge which is "Travel Around the World". I love the stamp sets by Kamo and I have several. For this I used a piece of handmade paper I've been hoarding for years, the Waffle Flower Ni Hao set, Copic markers and gold embossing powder. 



I used some gold cardstock and decorated the matching envelope with some red washi tape. This was worth dusting off my blog to share.

Thanks for the visit,




mkmermaid@sbcglobal.net

Lincoln, California


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...