Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Stencil Me In!

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

Today I thought I'd share a card a made awhile ago but never posted. It was a struggle for me, but I do like the results and actually recently used it for a Mother's Day card.  It is watercolor with a stencil (Penny Black Sun Catcher). I used Distress Inks for the watercolors. To be truthful, I used my sentiment strip to hide a boo-boo! I diecut the word using the same creamy kraft cardstock as I did for the card base. I used the Simon Says Stamp "Hello You" set for this sentiment.

I didn't like it when I first made it, but I have to say that this grew on me.

I'm entering this in the current Simon Says Stamp  Challenge which is "Stencil It". Thanks to Simon for challenging me so many times.

Hope you are having a great week full of Spring. Thanks for the visit,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...