Thursday, May 26, 2016

Foxy Fun!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

I recently played with one of my old favorite Hero Arts stamps - "Fox".  I have been getting rid of many of my wood stamps, but I just couldn't think of eliminating this from my stash. I stamped him on the inside of the card, colored him  with Copics and added some shiny eyes with Irrestible Pico Embellisher.

Since the unofficial start of summer is right around the corner, I figured that I'd better get this card finished and in the mail pronto!

This uses some of the amazing woodgrain cardstock (from which I cut a diecut hole for peeking out) that I get from my LSS, the Paper Garden Boutique in Sacramento. Also Stamping' Up's "Petite Petals" stamps and punch, Simon Says Stamp "Abby's Spring Showers" and "Talk Bubbles" Wise Dies.

Hope all is well with you all and thanks for the visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...