Thursday, February 4, 2016

Happy New Year!

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

Yes, it is the Year of the Monkey! I have a couple of wonderful friends for whom I like to make Chinese New Year cards and this year is extra fun because it is the year of the monkey. I always try to incorporate red and gold in my cards, as those colors have special significance.

This card has a rich texture from a Sizzix embossing folder. The happy fella is "Funky Monkey" from Rubber Soul (I picked this up at a sued stamp sale a couple of years ago!) and I also used Die-namics ("Mini Pennant", "Zig Zag Stitched Oval"), Hero Arts "Alphabet with Label" stamps, and Simon Says Stamps "Hello You" stamps.
Inside

Wishing you a happy new year filled with posterity and good luck. No monkeying around!

Thanks for the visit and have a great week.





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...