Monday, May 4, 2015

Two Peas in a Pod

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

My friend needed a baby shower card for twins-to-be and, because she couldn't find anything appropriate in the stores, she came to me.

I knew right away that I needed to reach for my Paper Smooches. For this card I used The Vegtastic and Alphadot sets and the Grocery Cart die.

I hear that this card was the hit of the baby shower! Who wouldn't love those adorable green peas?

I plan to enter this into the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge, which is "Anything Goes". And, since the card is mainly yellow, I will submit it to the Simon Says Stamp "Work it Wednesday" Challenge, which is to incorporate yellow (a color I don't often use).       















Thanks for visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...