Friday, December 26, 2014

Cheers!

Good morning, bloggin' buddies!

I sure hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Ours certainly was - filled with love, laughter, great food, happy times and some nice quiet times. Lots of Christmas crafting, too!

It has been ages since I played along with Kim and the gang at Paper Smooches and boy, have I missed it! So, I thought I'd do the current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge, "Anything Goes" to get myself motivated.

Thinking ahead to the New Year, here is a cute little card I made using lots of great Paper Smooches products: Chubby Chums (don't ya just want to hug him?), Chums Dies, Noggin Toppers, Free Spirits Icons and Birthday Words.

I inlaid the "cheers" that I cut from DCWV glitter paper, made some confetti, used an ek sucess punch for the stars and added some googley eyes (which just seemed so appropriate for a night of partying!). The "bubbly" is some DCM metallic thread.

Too darn cute. This party animal may just have to stay and party with me forever!

Check out these cool products and fun challenge - the blog is so full of amazing inspiration! Thanks for the visit,



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...