Monday, November 18, 2013

Count Your Blessings

Happy Monday, dear friends!

A quick post today to share another card that I made with the JustRite Autumn stamp set that coordinates with Spellbinders Labels Twenty-two. This has an entirely different look.

I added a sentiment from an old Crafty Secrets set which was stamped on a Hero Arts Frame Cuts tag. Dressed it up with some burlap, ribbon and a vintage button from my stash. These were pretty quick to make, so I made a few. I never have enough Thanksgiving cards! This is going into the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday blog challenge.

The weather here is finally changing and there is rain on the way - Yay! So sorry about all the devastation the weather recently caused in the the country and the world - my thoughts and prayers are with you who are affected.

Have a good week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...