Monday, October 28, 2013

It's begining to look

like Christmas at my house! Sort of.

I have just finished making lots of holiday things for my friend's Christmas boutique - fun holiday earrings, vintage button Christmas trees, necklaces......but, I forgot to take pictures before delivering them to her. Ah, well.

I envy so many of my blogging buddies who have been producing beautiful Christmas cards for weeks. Ain't happenin' here, folks!

I have a couple more Halloween cards, then many Thanksgiving cards (I send more of them than any other type of handmade cards) before I even think about Christmas cards.

Gary found me sitting on the floor of my craftroom yesterday, surrounded by boxes. I just had to look at my Christmas stamps and dies........trying to get into the spirit.

Lucky for me there are a couple more days for the  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog challenge - Halloween.

This card uses a Whipper Snapper scary image and the sentiment is Hero Arts CL118. Paper scraps from my desk and some vintage rick-rack from my stash.

Hope you had a happy weekend! Thanks for the peek and have a great week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...