Sunday, June 30, 2013

Monster Adventure

Hello, my friends! We had lots of fun while out of town and we are home just a few days before we head back out for the 4th of July week. Hope you are all well - I have seriously missed you and your blogs.

I am taking a moment to post this card for a really special gal named Michelle who has been a lifeguard at my YMCA. She is responsible, fun, creative and an all-around amazing young lady. She is heading to Europe to teach English and follow her dreams!



I chose this critter by Paper Smooches because Michelle draws the cutest little characters. In fact - news flash - she may soon be launching a stamp company featuring her very own designs! Another Yay! Watch here for future details.

This is one of my favorite recent cards - I think the photo frame came out pretty cool. I will enter it in the infamous Simon Says Stamp "Anything Goes Challenge" but, the odds are pretty crazy with that.

Thanks for the peek and have a great week!

Stamps: Paper Smooches-Falling For You, Sentiment Sampler, He Said She Said; Hero Arts-International Skyline


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...