Thursday, December 8, 2011

Big Hugs

My dear friend called me last night, worried. I hadn't posted a new card in several days and she figured that something was wrong. No, Jill - it is just the holidays (trying to get those packages mailed) and the wonderful sunshine (but it has been frosty and cold in the mornings and nights) we have had here. Too many distractions. All good.

So, today I will share a little card that I made last week. I got out the dictionary (an old one I keep for cutting) and an old favorite stamp (Stampin' Up from 1992!) and I had some fun. The cute kids are colored with Copics and look lots better in person. The sentiment is Hero Arts CL 456.

A simple card of encouragement for a dear pal who is going through a rough time. I do send her lots of love and great big hugs.

I am entering this in the Moxie Fab World "Pay It Forward" Challenge. It is inspired by Papercraft's  amazing publication, "365 Cards". Check it out an play along - you have until December 12th.

Thanks for looking and have a great day! I hope to get out and enjoy the sunshine while we have it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...