I used two coats of white flocking powder (Reflections from Michael's) for her coat. The base coat is quite flat, but the second coat is "poofy" for added texture and character. I colored her softly with some chalks and used a black glaze pen for her face. The bow on her tail is some hand-dyed silk - I used the bow-making technique on the fantastic Shari Carroll's Hero Arts video (I used embroidery thread instead of twine). This video is wonderful. Finally, she sports some bling from my stash. Fancy puppy - down, girl! She may just have her eye on the adorable Freddie.
- Stamps - Hero Arts H2141 & CL325, Sizzix 655731
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Fleur de Lys
- DCWV textured cardstock with white core - sanded after embossing to add texture
- Crepe paper (a garage sale find) cut with Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors (these are fun)
- ek success punch
- My Favorite Things Die-namics rolled rose die and felt
- Martha Stewart leaf punch
- Pink party toothpick
Thanks for checking in - hope this brings a silly smile!