Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lucy's Lovely Lines at Lily Pad Cards

Hello everyone! Wow! What a great summer weekend I had. I hope you all had a great one, too. I am posting this tonight because I have a couple of card classes tomorrow so I will be short on time. 

This card was made for the "Lucy's Lovely Lines" challenge at Lily Pad Cards and for the Hero Arts June contest to use water coloring. 

Here is Lucy's sketch and my take on it.  I used Hero Arts CL315 set. I water colored with Distress Inks, added a piece from a vintage dress pattern and some twine from my stash. For the sentiment I broke out this cool brass charm that I have been hoarding for years - it was just too perfect. Fun! I will be back tomorrow with another take on Lucy's sketch - she really inspired me!

Have a great week and thanks for looking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...