Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I [Heart] Hearts!


Masked Marauder?
Originally uploaded by mkmermaid (Maureen)
Yep, those of you who know me in real life know that hearts are one of my favorite things. I use them when I sign cards, I wear them (and not on my sleeve!), I decorate with them.....I can never get enough of hearts. So, when Valentine's Day comes along, I am in my heartfelt glory!

For this card, I inked up my brand new Hero Arts Fabric Design stamp with Spun Sugar Distress Ink and misted it with Perfect Pearls (holding it about 4 feet away, as per Jennifer McGuire's loving instructions) and had such fun. I cut the chipboard (cereal box) heart with my Cuttlebug and drenched it with glitter.

You know you will see more hearts here before the month is over!

Supplies: HA CG161, CG245, A4964; Cuttlebug die, MS coarse glitter, DCWV Shimmer matpack, Fiskars punch and ribbon, button, lace and tag from my stash.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...