Tuesday, July 7, 2020

This is probably IT!

Hi, Bloggin' buddies!

As you may know I've been walking down memory lane using some of my oldest and dearest Hero Arts stamps. Since I've been a fan for 45 - now it's 46! - years, I have lots of oldies. I believe that this may be my oldest. It still sits right out on the shelf in my craft room because I love this image and I use it frequently on envelopes.


This wood stamp is dated 1989 and has the coolest logo. It is so small and worn that I can't share that with you but know that it warms my heart. Seriously, look at that face! I have coupled this with a background from 2011 and a new stamp from this year for a fun envelope.






Hero Arts Products Used:
"Official Stuff" 1989
"Magical Background #CG211" 2011
"Hero Greetings Limited Edition 3x4" 2020

This is my last entry into the current challenge at "A Blog Named Hero" called "Combine Old & New".

Thanks for the visit and stay safe,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...