Friday, November 2, 2018

Invasion

of the crabs!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

I've been so busy with Halloween and Thanksgiving that I almost forgot to make some special treats for our annual crabfeed! It is such a fun night, with us all dressing up in costumes, parading around the lodge and eating way too much Dungeness Crab. Yum! I'm usually in charge of the table decorations (there is a contest!) so I do something fun for a centerpiece and make some type of individual treats for each place setting. I've been known to sneak a couple to the judges, too - just sayin'.......

These charmers are made fro the Lil' Inker Triangle Treat Holder Die, which is super-versatile and easy to put together once you get the hang of it) and The Sack-It Crab die from Taylored Expressions. They weren't made to go together, but it sure worked. Of course, goggly eyes add to the crabby cuteness!

I think there might be a prize in our crusty crabby future!

Thanks for the visit and have a great weekend,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...