Sunday, September 2, 2018

Near To My Heart

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Happy weekend! I have been behind on my card making lately, so I'm having somewhat of a marathon. Today's card is for my dear 98-year Aunt who lives in Upstate New York. She has a special place in my heart.

I created a background by "smooching" Distress Oxide Inks onto a watercolor paper panel. Love those rich tones! I heat-embossed this wonderful Impression Obsession sentiment (Near to My Heart, C13453) with coffee pigment ink and added a two-piece dimensional butterfly (IO DIE-255Y) and some sequins to complete the card.

I love the autumn feel of the card and that this sentiment is in the spotlight. Since it is, I will submit it to the current challenge at the IO blog, "Pop Up Your Words".

Then I need to get this in Tuesday's mail, as I am going to be visiting my Aunt soon and I want it to arrive before I do!

Thanks for the sweet visit and have a great Sunday,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...