Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Beautiful in its Time

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

I had more fun making this card! I wanted a super-soft background so that this stunning sentiment would be the star. I stamped the Impression Obsession "Shell Frame Collage" stamp (F13025) with Antique Distress Oxide Ink onto a watercolor paper panel. After it dried, I watercolored it with Distress Markers and water, adding soft layers of color. I then over-stamped it with Tea Dye Distress Ink to bring out the details. I love it!

This stunning sentiment, "He Made Everything" (D19107), was heat-embossed with Mermaid pigment ink and clear embossing powder. I added some pearls and sequins and mounted the image on some coordinating colors.

I can't wait to keep playing with these two terrific stamps! Just as before, I will enter this in the current Impression Obsession blog challenge, "Pop Up Your Words!".

Thanks for the visit,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...