Sunday, June 11, 2017

Rockin' with Ranger!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

I haven't done a challenge in quite awhile, so today I'm playing along with Simon Says Stamp.

Side view showing the "Z" 
I made this crazy  "Double Z Card" to celebrate the Fourth of July, a big day in our family. I love using Ranger products and that is what the design team used, so I decided to jump right in.

This card features lots of Ranger products: Distress Oxide Inks, Glossy Accents, Multi Matte Medium and Stickles. What fun!

I also used Tim's "Small Talk - Occasions" and "Crazy Birds" by Stampers Anonymous, an embossing folder by Darice, Nesting Star dies by Lifestyle Crafts and some patterned paper, a tag and an embellishment from my extensive stash.

I am adding this to Simon's Monday Challenge and Simon's Wednesday Challenge - the theme of both is "Masculine".

I sure hope you had a wonderful weekend - I appreciate the visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...