Tuesday, June 20, 2017

"Holtzing" Around

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

The heat has hit and I'm spending more time indoors. I had dinner with a charming young girl, the daughter of a dear friend, the other night. She told me a funny story about seeing an ostrich at a safari park.

It was time to crack open my new Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz "Hipster" stamp set! It took me awhile to warm up to these crazy and kind of weird deigns, but with the help of my inspirational and super-talented blog pal, Cheiron Brandon (she does amazing things - check her out!), I am now a fan.

I don't have the matching dies (yet!), but the components were easy to cut. This is a simple and bright card. I paper pieced the Copic-colored various components, and added patterned paper and Glossy Accents to the glasses. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches "Blissful Banners" set (an oldie, but goodie).

Thanks for the visit and happy summer!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...