Monday, November 24, 2014

A Thanksgiving Card

Hello, friends!

It has been awhile since I have posted. Life happens and it is all good. We are so happy in our new home and our new community - so much to do and learn, great places to explore and everyone is so nice and friendly. Happy times.

I am sharing with you to day a card that we made in our card class here in Sun City Lincoln Hills. I have been taking the class for a couple of months now and I really enjoy it. Our teacher, Dottie, is a total doll and such an inspiration. She has so many tricks to teach even this old cardmaking dog.

This, as is everything in our class, is made with Stampin' Up products. I don't have much experience with them, but I love how all the products are color-coordinated. It takes lots of the guesswork out of designing.

Thanks for the visit. I imagine that all my US friends are busy getting ready for the holiday - my favorite of the entire year.

Take good care and enjoy!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...