Friday, October 10, 2014

Pinkish

Okay - Yes, I do have a 'thing" for flamingos.

My dear friend Kathleen gave me this adorable hand-painted martini glass (I don't have a 'thing" for  martinis, but now I may have to learn - ha!). It is super-cute.

Of course I had to make her a flamingo thank you card. I had fun with it. I used lots of different stamps including Hero Arts, Paper Smooches and Stamps By Impression. I am normally not a pinkish person, but I had fun going over-the-top with pink on this card.

I'm still trying to figure out photographing my cards at our new house. I can't find the perfect spot with natural light - sorry! I'm working on it.

I had a fun card class today taught by a wonderful teacher and with some talented and fun women.I hope to share some of what I've learned with you soon.



Thanks for the visit!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...