Wednesday, August 13, 2014

All Aboard!

I am typically the last to hop aboard the trend train. This is no exception. The hot bokeh trend peaked somewhere between the chalkboard and watercolor techniques.

But here I am, now, just loving it. Although I generally do not use (or really like) the color yellow, I am just deLIGHTED with this card. It is difficult to see, but first I stamped the background with the Hero Arts' Starburst Background stamp in Hero Arts Shadow Ink.

Then I went to town with the Bokeh Builder set by My Favorite Things. I actually bought it for the coll sentiments, but I never imagined that I would have such fun with the bokeh. Love it.

I added some silver thread and a black-embossed sentiment which I highlighted with Distress Inks. I added some touches with my Wink of Stella pen to add some sparkle.

Thanks for the sweet visit - I do appreciate it! Hope you are having a great week.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...