Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Still Settling In

Hello, my patient pals!
Counter storage by OrganizeMore and Michaels (modified by me).

I have been so busy these past months with selling a couple of houses, packing them up and moving. We have also done lots of traveling, enjoyed family time and we have been exploring our great new community.

Our new office/craft studio is almost settled. I wasn't going to post any photos until it is completed, but the Moxie Fab World Creative Spaces Link Party motivated me to post a photo of a portion of my new work space. Here is a part of the counter, under the cabinets.

I hope to return to some blogging (I may change it up a little) and commenting soon, now that I have my computer and work space. Know you are all doing great things and I hope to join you soon.

I bet you are enjoying your summer - we sure are! Thanks for the visit,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...