Friday, June 27, 2014

In the Proper Perspective

Some thought that the previous office photo I posted was of huge cabinets on the floor, rather than desk-top storage under the cabinets. So, now you can see it in better perspective. I am loving organizing the new space. I may like it even better than using my stuff.

My Copics and Distress Markers & Inks have an "easy to grab" spot on the counter and my wonderful Vagabond is within arm's reach. Everything else is behind the cabinet doors, but still handy. Love it!

Some have noticed that the comment feature is disabled......yes, it is! I am givng this a try to avoid folks feeling as though they must leave a comment (and for those frequent visitors who never figured out how to do it). If you need to reach me, most of you know how. I am not really geared up for blogging yet, so this is working for now.

Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...