Sunday, September 9, 2012

Another Terrific Tuesday Trigger

Whew! I got back home from a week of road trip fun just in time to post my entry in Cath's wonderful Tuesday Trigger. I love this picture so much - it gave me so many ideas for great cards.

Even though I have been resisting the hexagon trend, I used a new Spellbinders M-Bossibilities embossing folder that has hexagons on one side and a chevron pattern on the other side. Too trendy, eh?

Also used some great Basic Grey paper (Infuse), Memory Box Meridian Boarder die, Hero Arts CL148 and Frame Cuts label die.

After I tackle a truckload of laundry and deal with lots of mail and phone calls I will attempt to catch up on all of your lovely blogs & projects - I've missed you all!

Thanks, Cath - you did it again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...