Thursday, July 19, 2012

Home-Made

Good morning! A quick post this morning to enter this week's Simon Says Stamp challenge, which is a sketch by Dawny. Check it out and play along!

My dear crafting pal Antoinette stamped off this image for me, so I don't have the details. Not my usual style, but I had such fun coloring it - amazing what years of studying architecture will do for crafting. Sorry, there is no sun this morning for my photo. The sentiment is Hero Arts CL572.


Thanks, Antoinette, you are such a great friend! I'm sending YOU warm thoughts.

I am off to my volunteer job this morning, then we're calling it the weekend. It will not be too hot, so I think a bike ride and some bocce ball will be happening! Wishing you a wonderful weekend, whatever your plans may be. Thanks for the visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...