Monday, April 9, 2012

Owl-Time Favorites!



                                         Have you checked out the great new spot "A Blog Named Hero"? A very cool spot founded by the talented Mary Dawn and Linda. Their first challenge is "Playing Favorites" - to use your favorite Hero Arts products. I love The Hero Arts Brown Shadow Ink for a great monochromatic look on kraft paper. And, those of you who have been here before probably already know that two of my most favorite stamps ever are the Classic Fabric Design CG245 and the Curious Owl F5210. I can't get enough of these great stamps. I tried using Mr. Owl in a little different way and tucked a bright umbrella under his arm for the current contest at the Hero Arts Blog, which is "Sunshine & Showers" . I also used one of the sketches for my design. The sentiment is Hero Arts CL572 and the paper is from K&Company.

Finally, I am submitting this to the current Simon Says Stamp Challenge, which to use your favorite tool. I couldn't go a single day without my trusty Cuttlebug! I have no interest in going bigger or electronic - it is just perfect!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...