Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Heard it Through the Grapevine!

I had such fun with wine corks the other day that I made another card using one, thanks to Cath at Moxie Fab World for her Household Items Challenge. I just love the earthy texture!

This card was inspired by the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge to make a card based on a song. This song always gets me dancing and who can forget the dancing California raisins?

I may be stretching the CAS requirement with this embellishment, but I am really trying to embrace this style....difficult as it is for me. I used watercolor pencils on watercolor paper with this vineyard stamp from Stampendous' Serenity Series (H202). The background is my brand new Hero Arts Lattice stamp.

This reminds me of one of my favorite places - California's beautiful Napa Valley. I'll be there for Easter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...