Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Scavenger Hunt!


When Cath announced her "Around the House Challenge" over at Moxie Fab World, I knew that I had to play along. I am a master at recycling and this is my chance. One night I couldn't even sleep, just thinking about it. My husband said, "What do you care? You were already Moxie Fabber of the week?". He just doesn't get it - it is all about the challenge!

I had my basic idea, but the next morning I went hunting. Did I ever find some treasures! These are the ones I used:
     
  • dressmaker's pins
  • various washers
  • a snap
  • packing cardboard
  • wire
  • a pot scrubber
  • staples
  • aluminum foil
Can you find them all?

Warning: Do not attempt to take this card through a metal detector!

The regular supplies I used include Rocket Age paper by October Afternoon, googly eyes (what else?), Hero Arts "Robots" (CL242), and the funny sentiment is Paper Smooches "Boob Tube".

This was great fun! You can join in - the deadline is February 13th (that's Valentine's Day Eve). I hope I never have to tuck this into an envelope, that's for sure!

Happy Heart (don't ya love 'em?!) Month! Thanks for looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...