Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Infirmary is Closed and I'm Ready for Some Fun!

Thanks for all of your good wishes, positive thoughts and prayers! They all worked. I am doing quite well recovering from my surgery - every day is better! The body is a real miracle! I just need to regain some of my strength and resume my normal routine of exercise and well-being. I have sure missed all of your inspiration, ideas, support and lovely card designs. I can't wait to catch up with each of you. Thanks so much!

What a better way to return than using up some of that patterned paper? Those wonderful gals over at Lily Pad Cards are hosting another Simon Says Stamp Challenge. This one requires the use of patterned paper!

I decided to make a folded Dahlia (instructions here for your use), using two-sided paper.  I made a tag-style get well card. The paper is from K&Company and the stamps are Hero Arts CL414 and CL490. I added some hand-dyed silk ribbon from my stash.

Thanks again for stopping by! I am off to enjoy some of our unseasonably warm California weather.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...