Thursday, September 1, 2011

Another Sheila Image!

Here is a card I made with yet another stamped image provided to me by my blogger buddy, Sheila. I never would have guessed that I can't stop coloring these - very therapeutic. Not that I NEED therapy, mind you! It is such fun and so rewarding! Thanks again, Sheila!

I made this card for my dear friend, Jill. She has been having a rough time lately with health and family issues. We haven't seen her as regularly as we used to and I really miss her. She has a heart of gold and is an excellent crafter. She is in my thoughts so very much.

I colored the image with Copic pens and highlighted it again with my trusty Yasutomo Niji Pearlescent Watercolors to add some glimmer. I'm really learning to like these! The amazing border and the tag are Memory Box dies - these are the best ever! I added a little bling and some hand-dyed ribbon from my stash. The sentiment is Hero Arts Classic Messages, CL414.

This one's for you, my sweet pal! Love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...