Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dressy Tag

Happy Thursday! When I saw this great How-To-Video over at one of my favorite new websites, Lily Pad Cards. I go there almost every day to see what's splashin'. Lots of great tips, interviews with amazing folks and tons of sweet inspiration! Check it out.

Anyway, when I saw the image on the cute card on the video I was reminded of a Tim Holtz die I had that hadn't see the light of day in many, many months (why do we do that?). I save empty cereal boxes for chipboard - pretty "green", eh?

I used lots of Ranger Distress Inks and Stains and Hero Arts Stamps (Friendship Definition CG125 and Flourish Background CG119). Lots of vintage goodness!

I went to an amazing used stamp sale at my local scrapbook store last weekend - I actually went twice! I scooped up lots of great used stuff ("green" again!) and I hope to share some of them with you soon. I even found some new Hero Arts stamps and some "vintage" stamps that I actually owned in the 1960's. Does that make ME vintage? So fun.

I am currently working on prepping some cards to make with my sweet 11-year old third cousin (not sure if that is correct) who I will be visiting soon. She wants to make some cards with me. I love that!

Take good care and have a great Memorial Day weekend - don't forget what it is all about.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...