Monday, May 15, 2023

Another Day at the Beach!

 Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!!

As long as I had the cute MFT Beach Bungalow set and the colored card stock that goes with the current MFT Color Challenge out on my work table I decided to make another (but very different0 card with them. This time I paired up the set with the Beach Bungalow Accessories and the Shady Palm (I love those cute coconuts!) Die-Namics. Once again I used a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Summer sentiment set. I managed to get in all of the colors (Limelight is my very favorite!) plus I added a little black for some punch and some kraft for the tree and the sand.

Rather than using the plain die cuts as I did before, this time I gave them some added dimension with some ink blending, a touch of Copic coloring and some snippets of patterned paper. I sure love the result! I could play with this set all day long!



Have a terrific Summer! Thanks for the visit, 





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...