Wednesday, August 1, 2018

With Sympathy

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

Aren't sympathy cards the most difficult of all to make? Each time I need to make one I tell myself that I need to make several ahead of time so that I can avoid the creative process when my heart is so heavy. But it never seems to happen and I do like to make a card specifically for the intended recipient.

Today's card uses a creative "smooched" background using my all-time favorite product, Distress Oxide Inks. I love the depth and colors. I added a diecut in grey ("Earl Grey", Tailored Expressions) made with a cover plate die from Spellbinders (S4-254) and some peal embellishments. The sweet sentiments are from a Neat and Tangled stamp set called "No Words". The inside says "Because there are no words for this". I love it.

Thanks for the visit. I sure hope you are having a good week.






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...