Sunday, January 7, 2018

What's Goin' On?

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!
So, we used to say "what's goin' on?"; in fact, there was a great song in the early 1970's by Marvin Gaye that used those very words. I have learned from our young nieces that it is now said very differently.

Hence, this fun and colorful (aren't you tired of holiday colors?) card featuring one of my favorites - the Hipsters by Tim Holtz. Even though they've been around for awhile, they still make me smile! Although (as I have shared with you previously) the romance was a long time coming - at first they sort of creeped me out. Love grows. This guy kind of reminds me of my 8th grade English teacher.

I haven't played with my Distress Oxide Inks in far too long, so I had great fun with this blended background for which I also used a stencil and lots of splatters. It was so rewarding to get inky fingers once again.

Here's hoping you have a super-great Sunday and a terrific week. So sad about the terrible cold many of you are dealing with - it must be impossible! Stay safe! Every winter I rejoice that my parents moved me to California from Erie, PA when I was very young.

Thanks so much for the visit,



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...