Friday, December 22, 2017

Kisses and a Card!

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

One last Christmas post before I pull the plug and relax & celebrate with my sweetie.

This is another gift card holder, but this time it also includes some sweet kisses! Several sites show how to create these little gems (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWrs7U2sBRE) and I took a little bit from several.

I used Paper Smooches snowmen stamps and Hero Arts snowflake stamps. The gift card slides right in (and out!) where the semi-circular punch was made.

A fun little way to present a card, especially for the kids.

Since our home is decorated for Christmas in true 1950's style, here is a little way in which I will share our cheer!


Wishing you a wonderful holiday season filled with love, peace and good health! Thanks, as always, for the kind visit,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...